Thursday, Nov. 16, 2023
9:30 a.m. — 11:30 a.m. CST
- The council received Mayor Jacob Frey’s nomination of Margaret Anderson Kelliher as City Operations Officer. The council referred the nomination to the Committee of the Whole and set a public hearing for December 5.
- The council received Mayor Jacob Frey’s nomination of Erik Hansen as Director of Community Planning and Economic Development. The council referred the nomination to the Business, Inspections, Housing, and Zoning Committee and set a public hearing for November 28.
- Council member Andrew Johnson formally submitted his resignation, effective November 21 at 12 PM. The council adopted a resolution declaring a vacancy in Ward 12. Council Member-Elect Aurin Chowdhury will be sworn in at that time and serve for the remainder of the term.
- The council approved a $48,000 contract increase with Bituminous Roadways Inc. for providing additional hot mix asphalt by a vote of 7-6.
- The council unanimously approved an exterior building materials ordinance.
Check the source website for additional information